Balcon du Canigou
The Pyrenees-Orientales, Languedoc-Roussillon, is a unique place where you can see many landscapes as diverse and varied.
Located between the Mediterranean and the Pyrenees, this site, between sea and mountains is magical.
From Perpignan Climb aboard our helicopter and you will fly over the medieval village of Castelnou, the Chapelle Saint Martin and the Corbere Chateau.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|110 €||110 €|
|2||220 €||110 €|
|3||330 €||110 €|
|4||440 €||110 €|
|5||550 €||110 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.