The Grand Tour
Experience the grandest thirty-minute helicopter tour in Dubai.
Take off from Dubai Police Academy helipad and climb up towards the Emirates Mall, all the way to the Jumeirah Lakes and Emirates Hills, then turn towards Marina, where Blue Waters Island is situated and be awed with the Ain Dubai (the largest Ferris wheel in the world). Head inland to Burj Al Arab (a 7-star hotel) to Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis Hotel, and The World Islands.
As soon as it reaches the Jumeirah shoreline, get to see the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world) then flies towards the Port Rashid area and be wowed with the Dubai Frame (the biggest picture frame on the planet). Continue flying to Dubai Creek, where the heritage sites are located, and be amazed to see the newly constructed structures too. Keep enjoying the flight on the way back to the helipad.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||328,50 €||328,50 €|
|2||657 €||328,50 €|
|982,80 €||327,60 €|
|4||1 314 €||328,50 €|
|5||1 642,50 €||328,50 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.