Loire Valley and castles tour
Overview Castles of Chenonceau and Amboise
Discover the Castles of Chenonceau and Amboise by helicopter!
Most visited private monuments in France, they are also some of the most beautiful castles to fly over by helicopter.
During your experience in helicopter, you also fly over many sites and private castles such as :
Chateau de la Donneterie, Chateau de Poillé, La Loire, le Cher, Gardens and Castles of Villandry, Chateau de Luynes, Gallo-Roman Aqueduct, Chateau des Ligneries, Chateau de la Mulonnière, Chateau de la Haute Barde.
Known for its historic castles, the Loire region is full of magnificent historic buildings and private residences that you will discover during your helicopter flight.
Don't wait any longer and come and discover this magnificent region from the air.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|270 €||270 €|
|2||540 €||270 €|
|3||810 €||270 €|
|4||1 080 €||270 €|
|5||1 350 €||270 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 206 Jet Ranger
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 206 JetRanger is one of the most popular single-rotor multi-purpose helicopters built by Bell Helicopter Textron. In version 4 passenger seats, it will transport you to 200 km / hour in a comfort moment.