Mont Blanc - Mégève
Mont Blanc 30min
Discover the mountain as you have never seen it before!
Embark aboard an AS350 helicopter from the Mégève altiport for a 30-minute helicopter flight. Fly over the Megève Valley, the Bionnassay Glacier, Aiguille du Goûter and the astonishing Mont Blanc.
You will continue your flight over Mont Maudit, Mont-Blanc du Tacul, discover Col du Midi as well as Aiguille du Midi which culminates at 3842m above sea level, the Giant Glacier, Les Grandes Jorasses, Leschaux Glacier, Talèfre Glacier , Sea of Ice, Needle of Drus, Green Needle, Glacier of Argentière, Needle of Chamonix, Glacier of the Bossons.
Winter like summer, this flight is available all year round to make you discover one of the most beautiful mountainous regions of France.
Minimum Age : 5 years old
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|200 €||200 €|
|2||400 €||200 €|
|3||600 €||200 €|
|4||800 €||200 €|
|5||1 000 €||200 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.