Gulf of Morbihan - 10 minutes
From Vannes airport, fly over the Gulf of Morbihan and its 40 islands that make up one of the most beautiful bays in the world!
Discover the nature and landscapes of Brittany during this course. From your helicopter, you will be able to observe Vannes, its walled city as well as its cobbled and winding streets. You will then fly towards Île-aux-Moines and its small white houses of fishermen and its dolmen, Larmor-Baden, Locmariaquer, Île d'Arz and its megalithic site. For the grand finale, you will end with Port Navalo, delimiting the Mor Braz and the Mor Bihan, and Sené, its countryside and its green spaces.
Don’t wait any longer to enjoy a unique experience seen from the sky on this 10-minute flight!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||370,50 €||370,50 €|
|2||370,50 €||185,25 €|
|370,50 €||123,50 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.