Vaux le Vicomte Castle
3 990 €
Discover one of the most famous and beautiful castle around Paris : Vaux le Vicomte
After a take off from Paris Heliport, you will discover the city of lights. You will have a good overview of the main buildings : Eiffel Tower, Invalides building, Montmartre, Sacré Coeur, Louis Vuitton foundation, Lonchamp horsetrack and all the treasures of Paris.
Then, you will fly in order to reach Vaux le Vicomte Palace. After a 20 minutes flight, you will discover this architectural masterpiece from the sky, before land among its famous gardens.
You will have the opportunity to visit this beautiful castle, before to take a break and enjoy a delicious lunch in a gastronomic restaurant. (not include in the price of the flight).
After a fantastic travel through time, it will be time to come back to Paris. After a last overview of this amazing city, you will land at your starting point.
Availabilities during the day or at sunset
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
3 990 €
Select offer :
|1||3 990 €||3 990 €|
|3||3 990 €||1 330 €|
|4||3 990 €||997,50 €|
|5||3 990 €||798 €|
|3 990 €||665 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.