From Perpignan Comfortably seated, you will admire the panorama from the sky, and everything will seem more beautiful thanks to the pilot who loves the heritage of the region, he will describe the views through the audio headphones you wear during the flight.
Then you can fully enjoy the beauty of the natural landscape.
You will fly over the famous Catalan seaside resorts of Canet en Roussillon, St Cyprien plage, Argelès sur mer, Collioure as well as the Château de Valmy (essential place where the famous festival "Les Déferlantes" takes place every year), Villeneuve de la Raho and the villages Catalans like Palau-del-Vidre, Saint-André.
Good flight !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|180 €||180 €|
|2||360 €||180 €|
|3||540 €||180 €|
|4||720 €||180 €|
|5||900 €||180 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.