Deauville - Paris
Your Transfer in 50 minutes
6 500 €
Take-off for a 50-minute flight from Deauville to Paris
Deauville is a coastal town on the Côte Fleurie, in the French region of Normandy.
A luxury holiday destination since the 1800s, it is known for its large casino, golf courses, horse races and American Film Festival.
Deauville: its beaches, restaurants, nightclubs, sea air, walks ....
Enjoy all these little pleasures and then head to Paris in less than an hour, aboard our EC 135 helicopter. It is one of the safest and most capable helicopters of its generation.
You will also enjoy a panoramic view of the city of Paris upon your arrival.
Our teams will reserve a VIP welcome at our premises.
See you soon at Helipass!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
6 500 €
Select offer :
|1||6 500 €||6 500 €|
|2||6 500 €||3 250 €|
|3||6 500 €||2 166,67 €|
|4||6 500 €||1 625 €|
|5||6 500 €||1 300 €|
|6 500 €||1 083,33 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.