La route des rois de France
7 250 €
Hop aboard a helicopter for a captivating view of Paris, Defense and the Palace of Versailles.
You will discover Chambord, Blois, Cheverny where a visit to the castle can be arranged.
A lunch stop may be organized at the Domaine des Hauts de Loire, where you will discover all the riches of the soil interpreted with finesse and distinction in this beautiful XVIIth field. (Meals at own expense)
Enjoy the exceptional quality of a home, and the opulence and discretion in this mansion, surrounded by a park.
Then in the afternoon, we are going back for an overview of the castles of Chaumont, Amboise, Chenonceau and Montbazon.
Back to Paris.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
7 250 €
Select offer :
|1||7 250 €||7 250 €|
|2||7 250 €||3 625 €|
|3||7 250 €||2 416,67 €|
|4||7 250 €||1 812,50 €|
|5||7 250 €||1 450 €|
|7 250 €||1 208,33 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.