The Mt. Annapurna heli tour is one of the most mind boggling trip which takes you through the astonishingly beautiful Annapurna range, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchre and many more.
Not only that, the tour also takes you around the gorgeous Kaligandaki gorge (the worlds deepest gorge) including the scenic beauty Pokhara, Jomson, Muktinath and Poonhill. To get a landscape view of the Annapurna range along with Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Machhapuchre, the helicopter will stop by Poonhill (3,910 m.) for a short period of time.
Tour Duration: 1 hour package from Pokhara
Minimum-Maximum people: 1-6 persons (max. load 480 kgs.)
Annapurna Tour Highlight:
Mesmerizing view of the Annapurna Range.
Helicopter view of the beautiful Kaligandaki gorge.
Exotic view of Annapurna Mountain Glacier
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|349 €||349 €|
|2||698 €||349 €|
|3||1 047 €||349 €|
|4||1 396 €||349 €|
|5||1 745 €||349 €|
|6||2 094 €||349 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.