Circuit Brabant Wallon
This flight fis about 30 minutes. You will discover the region of namur, full of wonder and beauty to see from the sky.
The province of Namur is a province of Belgium located in the Walloon Region. It is located in the centre of Belgium and is under the supervision of the Walloon Region0.
On the program you will fly over the abbey of Villers-la-Ville, the hill of the Lion of Waterloo, (the castle of the Hulpe and the Folon Foundation, the Lake of Genval and the castle of the Lake ,
the city of Wavre, the amusement park Walibi Belgium, the city of Louvain-la-Neuve
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work