This standard flight of 15 min will allow you to see the mountains of the Tatras, in the Carpathian Range, to the east of Europe,
They form a natural border between Slovakia and Poland. On both sides are protected national parks. These are popular summer and winter sports destinations.
With a little luck you may see unique animals such as the Tatra chamois, the marmot, the lynx and bears.
In a 3-passenger R 44 helicopter, the pilot will fly over the Bukowina area.
Bukowina Tatrzańska is a winter and summer tourist village in Little Poland located at the foot of the High Tatras.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work