Vol panoramique Cape Town
Cape Town Scenic Flight
Experience magnificient and exciting views of the city, coastline and the National Park surrounding the famous flat-topped Table Mountain. This helicopter flight is a real favourite among tourists. It routes from the Mother City along the Atlantic Coast. Passing a multitude of well-known sights and spectacular scenery before headling inland to Noordhoek and Kommetjie crossing over the peninsula bringing the eye opening sight of False bay into clear view. Kalk Bay will be nest in your view before heading back inland to the Constantia Winelands and home to the V&A Waterfront.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|180 €||180 €|
|2||360 €||180 €|
|3||540 €||180 €|
|4||720 €||180 €|
|5||900 €||180 €|
|6||1 080 €||180 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.