Côte d'Azur Solo
Fly over the jewels of the coast of Provence and its striking contrast (islands, rugged coastline, salt, turquoise water beaches).
From the airport of Toulon-Hyeres, you will live a memorable experience, briefing, flying by the pilot commented, sensations and emotions guaranteed! 20 min of flight including: The saline and its pink flamingos, the Londe, beaches and castles of Léoube and Brégançon.
Bénat Cap, the islands of Levant and Port-Cros with its National Park.
The Island of Porquerolles, which is a classified site and its 3 main beaches, Notre Dame, the Courtade and Silver Beach, which takes its name from the color of its sand.
The Giens peninsula, connected to the mainland by a double tombolo, which encloses the salt ponds and Pesquiers bordered by road salt and the beach Almanarre
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight