Cape Town and 2 oceans
Take off from the V&A Waterfront which is the historical center of Cap Town. It's the most visited place of South Africa. It's located between Roben Island and the "Sea Mountain".
Continue your flight over the Atlantic Coast and discover Sea Point and Camps Bay, two of the suburbs of Cap Town.
You will reach the Indian Ocean and discover all its treasures.
You will come back to your starting point and fly over two beautiful suburbs of Cap Town : Constantia and Newlands
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|156 €||156 €|
|2||312 €||156 €|
|3||468 €||156 €|
|4||624 €||156 €|
|5||780 €||156 €|
|6||936 €||156 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.