City of Edinburgh Tour
From Ingliston, you will immediately have a breathtaking view of the Scottish capital. You’ll see the busy world downstairs, with cars, people and trains.
The aerial flyby offers you a unique view of the winding capitals of the old city and the regimented avenues of the new city.
During this 15-minute trip, you will see:
the Royal Mile
the Scottish Parliament
The Salisbury Crags
the Royal Yacht Britannia
For sports fans this tour also takes in Tynecastle stadium, Easter Road stadium and Murrayfield Rugby stadium.
On the return leg you will also see sights further afield including the Forth Railway Bridge and the Pentland Hills. Witness the city like you have never seen it before on board our helicopter city tour of Edinburgh.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|100 €||100 €|
|2||200 €||100 €|
|3||300 €||100 €|
|4||400 €||100 €|
|5||500 €||100 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.