Fort Boyard Chassiron & Cotinière
Fly in direction of the famous Fort Boyard !
You will fly over the Oleron's salt marshes (where salt was once harvested, and today converted into a maturing pond for oyster farmers), and the Perrotine channel.
In front of you stands a magnificent landscape alternating parcels of land and ocean. Enjoy your flight while discovering the entire North and West coast of the island of Oléron!
The fort, oblong in shape, is 68 metres long in axis by 31 metres wide, with a floor area of 2,065 m2 and a total area of 2,689 m2.
The walls of the enclosure rise 20 meters from the foundations.
It is visible from Fouras, from the island of Oléron and from La Rochelle.
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|200 €||200 €|
|2||400 €||200 €|
|3||600 €||200 €|
|4||800 €||200 €|
|5||1 000 €||200 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work