Vol au dessus de Francfort
Frankfurt Mainhattan Skyline touristic flight
Enjoy the fantastic view of the skyline of "Mainhattan" with its glazed skyscrapers and historic buildings.
One of our most popular tours is the helicopter flight over the skyline of Frankfurt. Experience how impressive the skyscrapers, the Old Opera House or the cathedral from above look like. The entire old town center of Frankfurt is another eye-catcher on this helicopter sightseeing flight.
From Egelsbach it goes towards Dietzenbach and Heuesenstamm. From here you can catch a great view of Frankfurt Airport and the Commerzbank Arena. Further along the Kaiserleibrücke and thus east of Frankfurt, the skyline shines in all its glory. Up to the television tower, you can see the skyscrapers from almost every perspective, before it goes back to the airfield Egelsbach.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|219 €||219 €|
|2||438 €||219 €|
|3||657 €||219 €|
|4||876 €||219 €|
|5||1 095 €||219 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.