Castles and Palaces Flight
This Flying Over the City of Frankfurt in Germany will dazzle you! From Egelsbach airport you will admire one of the main German cities
Central Germany, is a major financial platform, headquarters of the European Central Bank. It is also the birthplace of the famous writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, whose former house now houses the Goethe-Haus.
This museum, like most of the city, was damaged in the Second World War and rebuilt.
Discover impressive skyscrapers, opera and dome. A panoramic view of Old Town Frankfurt.
You will finish this tour with the overview of the most popular defense systems in South Hesse. After a few minutes of flight time you can see in the Odenwald the famous Frankenstein Castle, Lichtenberg Palace, Veste Otzberg Castle and Breuberg Castle.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.