The Rock from helicopter
You will take off for this tour from the Gibraltar airport located at the border.
Gibraltar is a British overseas territory on a promontory located on the southern coast of Spain and dominated by the rock of Gibraltar, a limestone ridge of 426 m high.
First occupied by the Moors in the Middle Ages, then governed by Spain, this outpost was ceded to the British in 1713. The various levels of fortification include the remains of a 14th-century Moorish castle as well as the tunnels of the Great See, enlarged during the Second World War.
The Vistierus come from all over the world to see this Rock but very few have had the chance to see it from the sky.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.