The helicopter flight over the Costa Brava, La Costa Brava is the name given to the Catalan coast on the Mediterranean Sea, located to the northeast of Catalonia, in the Province of Girona.
We propose you to fly over the Natural Park of Montnegre, of the Corredor, which is distinguished by its magnificent stone pines, oaks and oaks.
The program Dolmens neolithics, Iberian vestiges and medieval churches!
You will reach the coast where you can enjoy the aerial view of Canet de Mar before reaching Blanes, the entrance to the Costa Brava.
Sea, Mediterranean forests, rocky areas, and coves of blue and green crystalline water to Tossa de Mar, with its fortified old town facing the sea and the famous circular towers.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work