City of Glasgow Helicopter Scenic Tour
Welcome to our Glasgow Helicopter Tour. This Helicopter Tour is an incredible flight in a luxury helicopter.
When you take off from the helipad, you will have an unparalleled view of Glasgow. Along the Clyde River, you will see Glasgow past, present and future.
Flying eastward, you will first pass the Braehead and Paisley Shopping Centre on the south shore, while on the north shore the now closed shipyards that were the backbone of the local economy.
In front of it, the Clydeside refurbished with the BBC Media Centre and the Glasgow Science Centre adjacent to the SECC.
Flying over the city, you’ll have a view of Glasgow like never before. The regimented streets of central Glasgow look like the New York grid system!
This tour duration is about approximatively 15 min. Enjoy !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|100 €||100 €|
|2||200 €||100 €|
|3||300 €||100 €|
|4||400 €||100 €|
|5||500 €||100 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.