scenic tour over the stunning Gold Coast
Come enjoy a unique 20-minute helicopter flight to admire the "Gold coast"
The Gold Coast is a metropolitan area south of Brisbane on the east coast of Australia.
It is known for its long sandy beaches, surf spots and a complex network of canals and waterways.
It also houses theme parks such as Dreamworld, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild. Inland, hiking trails crisscross the mountain ranges.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|215 €||215 €|
|2||430 €||215 €|
|3||645 €||215 €|
|4||900 €||225 €|
|5||1 115 €||223 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.