Circle of Fire Plus Waterfalls
Your Hawaiian adventure begins with the Kilauea! The massive eruptions of the world’s most active and unpredictable volcano have dramatically changed the face of the great island.
Hawaii is an American state, is an isolated volcanic archipelago in the central Pacific. Its islands are renowned for their rugged landscapes made up of cliffs, waterfalls, rainforests and beaches whose sand has golden, red, black and even green hues. Of the six largest islands,
O'ahu welcomes the largest city, which is also the capital: Honolulu, where the beach of Waikiki is located, in the shape of a crescent moon
During the helicopter tour of the Ring of Fire, you will embark on a breathtaking adventure, in search of the unique rainforest of the
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|250 €||250 €|
|2||500 €||250 €|
|3||750 €||250 €|
|4||1 000 €||250 €|
|5||1 250 €||250 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.