Hong Kong discover flight
An helicopter tour around Hong Kong Island with a view of the famous Victoria Habour Skyline, down and around the beaches and bays of South Hong Kong Island.
After a take off from Wan Chai Helipad, you will take the direction of business quarter of the city, grouping worldwide companies's headquarters. The Victoria Harbour Skyline tour, the highest building of Hong Kong, will facing you.
Do not miss the opportunity to take THE picture of the flight.
You will also discover the Finance Center of the city, second highest building. Below you, you will get an overview of the Chinese megalopolis movement.
If you pay attention, you will see the pier allowing the connection between the business quarter and the Tsim Shah Tsui one, well known for its harbour and its sea foods restaurants. The beautiful beaches and the Hong Kong bay will scroll below you.
Conclude your flight by overflying the Golf field and the Kai Tak airport.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|320 €||320 €|
|2||640 €||320 €|
|3||960 €||320 €|
|4||1 280 €||320 €|
|5||1 600 €||320 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.