Hong Kong / Macau
The helicopter is the ideal solution between Hong Kong and Macao. In only 15 minutes of flight, you join Macao. 42 flights a day are available to offer you the best choice of schedules. Helicopters are very comfortable. This is Leonardo Agusta 139 The award-winning Hong Kong boarding lounge features an elegant, contemporary and functional design, with improved levels of service, privacy and comfort, offering travelers a spacious and relaxing environment. The Hong Kong passenger check-in area and lounge, which covers an area of more than 2,000 m², was designed to meet the expectations and needs of the most demanding customers, as well as to meet operational efficiency requirements. and flawless passenger facilitation for departing and departing flights.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|520 €||520 €|
|2||1 040 €||520 €|
|3||1 560 €||520 €|
|4||2 080 €||520 €|
|5||2 600 €||520 €|
|6||3 120 €||520 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Leonardo AW139
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Belonging to the AWFamily of products, the AW139 is ideally suited to a large number of missions thanks to its superior performance, proven technologies and high level of productivity, along with designed-in safety features. The platform is capable of carrying up to 15 passengers at the highest speed, in the most spacious and comfortable cabin, with the best power reserve of any helicopter in its class. Transport for transfers in a 12 passengers seats and the coprporate version is in 6 passengers seats and 2 pilots.