Mussenden Temple Experience
Come and enjoy this flight of about 30 minutes specially created for the discovery of Ireland.
The Republic of Ireland occupies most of the island off the coast of England and Wales.
Nicknamed the "emerald island" because of its luxuriant landscape, the country is dotted with medieval castles like the castle of Cahir.
Enjoy stunning views of Inishowen Head, Benone Strand, Downhill, Mussenden Temple, Castlerock and Portstewart. Many of these sites are set in the hit series Game of Thrones.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work