Lake Geneva Tour
3 000 €
A unique tour is proposed. Fly over Lake Geneva in one of our helicopters. A 60-minute tour that will leave you speechless.
Discover this world-famous lake seen from the sky. The contrast between the green of the vines and the deep blue of the basin will amaze you.
You will observe the towns and villages along the lake, exceptional residences and also the Montreux Lake.
Flight Planning : (indicative of weather conditions, as determined by the pilot and subject to a sufficient number of passengers)
-Rade de Genève
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
3 000 €
Select offer :
|1||3 000 €||3 000 €|
|2||3 000 €||1 500 €|
|4||3 000 €||750 €|
|3 000 €||600 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.