Cape Roca & Sintra
Here is a complete and absolutely magnificent tour of Lisbon, offering you a wide range of landscapes.
Discover the northern coast of Lisbon, flying to Cascais and the impressive cliffs of Cape Roca, the westernmost point of Europe. Then head to the hills of Sintra, where you will surely fall in love with its romantic palaces.
Fly over the wide mouth of the Tagus, the fort of «São Julião da Barra», which defended it, the beautiful coast of Estoril and the seaside town of Cascais, the beach of Guincho, the magnificent cape Roca and the romantic Sintra.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work