The USA Gateway Tour
This fun and approx 15-25 minute helicopter tour of LA’s Gateway & US Shipping Ports will not only provide an exciting time in the sky, but intrigue you with the wonders of the world’s logistics industry at work. This tour focuses on the San Pedro, Long Beach, Port of Los Angeles and Terminal Island area.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work