Mauritius Island, Le Triolet
The Must - 20 minutes of flight
You will take off from our base of Le Triolet, and reach the North Territories.
Discover Grand Baie, a not to be missed fisher village, and famous seaside resort.
Continue your flight to Gunner's Guoin. Located not so far from mauritius coasts, these islands can't be visited, due to their status of "Natural parks". You will then approach the Cap Malheureux (meaning Unlucky Cape) where you will see the famous Red-roofed Chapel.
It will be a privilege for you to obesrve numerous species of birds and lezards from the sky.
You will conclude your adventure by an overfly of the Amber Island, another protected nature reserve.
The experience ends with a view over the Labourdonnais Chateau, idyllic site surrounded by its sugarcane plantations and tropical domaine.
Enjoy your flight !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Airbus H120
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Eurocopter EC120 Colibri is a monoturbine light helicopter designed by Eurocopter in partnership with China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation, Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation and ST Aerospace, and assembled in Eurocopter's workshops in Marignane. It has been designed to carry one pilot and four passengers, and has the versatility to adapt to the needs of its customers, be they private purchasers or public agencies, or even military. Since the name change of Airbus Helicopters, it has been renamed H120.