This tour offers you the ultimate Ozarks Lake flying experience.
Ozarks Lake is a large reservoir created by the Osage River Reservoir in the northern part of the Ozarks Mountains in the central American state of Missouri.
The dam extends over three tributary streams of the Osage River: the Niangua River, Grandglaize Creek and Gravois Creek
You will see all of the above along with four golf courses, 7 Springs Winery, Hurricane Deck Bridge, Tan Tar A Resort, Redhead’s Restaurant and more!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work