Pilot initiation R22
After following a theoretical briefing, you will be able to climb up and discover the joys of piloting:
maneuver, anticipate, check and above all take advantage of this moment to admire the landscapes that surround you.
Sandy beaches as far as the eye can see, miniature cities and a huge blue sky that will seem much closer to you than usual!
When you return to the mainland, let’s start the debriefing.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work