Overview of the Pic du Midi
Fly aboard a 5-seat Ecureil AS350 helicopter from the Prechac base to explore the Pic du Midi.
Fly over the famous Pic du Midi and the surrounding mountains, a 20-minute scenic flight to take in the sights!
On the program, the most beautiful peaks of the Pyrenees, its observatory, and its lakes.
COURSE (indicative according to weather conditions and at the discretion of the pilot) :
- - Pic du Montaigu
- - Lac Bleu
- - Pic du Midi
- - Col du Tour
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.