come and discover the beauty of Reunion’s nature and the power of its landscapes.
Reunion Island is a French department of the Indian Ocean. It is renowned for its tropical rainforest-covered volcanic interior, coral reefs and beaches.
Fly over the famous circuses of Mafate and Salazie , with their lush vegetations and incredible reliefs. When flying over the second circus, you will discover the marvelous Iron Hole, a truthfully heaven looking site with plural waterfalls.
A concentrate of nature, a wild and protected area both peaceful and spectacular, remarkable. Fabulous scenery in the heart of the Indian Ocean.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|210 €||210 €|
|2||420 €||210 €|
|3||630 €||210 €|
|4||840 €||210 €|
|5||1 050 €||210 €|
|6||1 260 €||210 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.