Discover Seattle from a whole new perspective.
Our visit from the sky of the city will make you fly around Seattle, a complete tour not to miss anything of this unusual city
the bridge of Fremont,
the locks of Ballard,
the spatial needle,
downtown Seattle seafront,
Centurylink Field ,
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|150 €||150 €|
|2||300 €||150 €|
|3||450 €||150 €|
|4||600 €||150 €|
|5||750 €||150 €|
|6||900 €||150 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.