Sommet de Reykjavik
As we take off smoothly from the airport, you'll see how quickly the city gets smaller and smaller beneath us, with every turn of the helicopter's wings.
Further into the tour we land on a nearby summit where you'll have the chance to capture a silent panorama of the vast blue ocean that hugs the city shore and catch sight of the small islands scattered in the distance.
You'll see the crumbling mountains behind you that, with their grandeur, might simply take your breath away... as well as the steaming volcanic hillsides that give this “Smokey Bay” its nickname.
From the top of the mountain you'll gaze over quaint and colourful settlements that sprawl out in the distance and into the vast Arctic and beyond.
After a 20 minutes flight, you will come back at your starting point, with memories full of mind.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Bell 206 Jet Ranger
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 206 JetRanger is one of the most popular single-rotor multi-purpose helicopters built by Bell Helicopter Textron. In version 4 passenger seats, it will transport you to 200 km / hour in a comfort moment.