Cape Town's striking coastline
This 12-minute helicopter ride is fast but breathtaking, making it the perfect tour if you want to put your sights on in no time to enjoy other activities.
When you take off from the waterfront, you will be amazed by the Atlantic Ocean that stretches to the horizon and the possible sightings of whales and dolphins below.
Green point stadium
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Airbus H120
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Eurocopter EC120 Colibri is a monoturbine light helicopter designed by Eurocopter in partnership with China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation, Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation and ST Aerospace, and assembled in Eurocopter's workshops in Marignane. It has been designed to carry one pilot and four passengers, and has the versatility to adapt to the needs of its customers, be they private purchasers or public agencies, or even military. Since the name change of Airbus Helicopters, it has been renamed H120.