Survol de Tokyo
Découvrez l'immensité de cette ville
Discover this amazing city from the sky.
You will be amazed by the vastness of this city that is lost on the horizon.
On board a helicopter with 8 seats, You will pass by the center near the Tokyo Tower, then go up to the Tokyo SkyTree whose helicopter makes almost all the turn. On the way, we can admire the most emblematic neighborhoods of the megacity, such as the buildings of Shinjuku, the polders of Odaiba, the large imperial park or Ueno.
The view is really striking and you have the impression to be able to contemplate Tokyo in a very privileged way during the whole (short) flight. If you have the opportunity and are looking to discover Tokyo in a new way, the helicopter tour is an experience we highly recommend.
The flight days are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: from 11h to 19h
Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: from 11h to 17h
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|135 €||135 €|
|2||270 €||135 €|
|3||405 €||135 €|
|4||540 €||135 €|
|5||675 €||135 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.