Toussus le Noble
Take control of an helicopter, you will be supervised by an instructor pilot from a team of professionals; he will be at your disposal and will answer all your questions.
With him, you will discover not only piloting a helicopter, but especially the sensitivity and the maneuverability of the Robinson 44.
So go ahead ... Indulge yourself!
Program: Welcome and coffee in a private room next to the runway
presentation of the helicopter R44(tandem)
- discovery of the instrumentation
- explanation of the commands (general step, cyclic, pedals)
Dual air exercises
- leveling off
- test different commands
- Debriefing and pilotage certificate awarded at the end of the flight.
Maximum load: 95 kg per passenger,
maximum size: 1.95 m
You need to know
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work