Venice's North Lagoon Tour
Come discover Venice by helicopter, a unique adventure awaits you. With this flight of 12 min
You should know that Venice is a capital of the region of Veneto in the north of Italy, occupies more than 100 small islands in a lagoon of the Adriatic Sea.
The city includes no roads, only canals, including the Grand Canal, lined with Gothic and Renaissance palaces.
In the centre, Saint Mark’s Square houses the Basilica of Saint Mark, covered with Byzantine mosaics, and the Saint Mark’s Campanile, overlooking the red roofs of Venice.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight