Take height and discover the Leonard de Vinci's house and the marvellous sites of :
Château de la Haute Barde, Grange de Meslay, Château de Jallanges, vignobles de Vouvray, Château de Noizay, Pagode de Chanteloup, Clos Lucé, Château d'Amboise, Jardins de Valmer, Château de Beaumont-la-Ronce.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||599 €||599 €|
|2||599 €||299,50 €|
|3||599 €||199,67 €|
|599 €||149,75 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.