The Amsterdam Tour
This fantastic helicopter tour is offered to give you a unique view of the city of amsterdam and its surroundings.
Amsterdam, capital of the Netherlands, is known for its artistic heritage, its elaborate system of canals and its narrow gable houses, heritage of the golden age of the city, the 17th century.
The museum district is home to the Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum, presenting the works of Rembrandt and Vermeer, and the Stedelijk Museum, dedicated to modern art.
This tour departs from Amsterdam Heliport flight east over the North Sea Canal to Amsterdam Central Station.
From here you will have a panoramic view of Amsterdam and its surroundings. Then we will fly over Lake IJ towards the beautiful Dutch countryside where you can see the iconic windmills of the Zaanse Schans.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Airbus H120
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Eurocopter EC120 Colibri is a monoturbine light helicopter designed by Eurocopter in partnership with China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation, Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation and ST Aerospace, and assembled in Eurocopter's workshops in Marignane. It has been designed to carry one pilot and four passengers, and has the versatility to adapt to the needs of its customers, be they private purchasers or public agencies, or even military. Since the name change of Airbus Helicopters, it has been renamed H120.