Fly over with splendid views Atlantic City! It’s another way to see the city, From the sky you will see
all of Shoreline’s casinos, as well as an aerial view of the busy Tanger Outlets shopping mall, the Absecon lighthouse and the wind farm.
After crossing Atlantic City and passing through the Marina casinos such as Harrah, Borgata, and the golden nugget, you will fly down the marina between Atlantic City and Brigantine, giving you some of the best views Atlantic City has to offer, before returning to the steel jetty
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work