30 minute colours of Broom
This 30-minute scenic flight will allow you to discover the incredible colours of the Broome Peninsula.
You will be guided by the pilot throughout the experience. Informed and accurate feedback for maximum data about the region.
From the breathtaking aerial views of Cable Beach, you’ll head up to Willie Creek.
Fly over the pearl farm, observe the stunning colours and patterns formed by the huge tides of the area, and watch for the resident saltwater fangs of the creek.
Then head south, you will have to pay attention to the reef, and to the rich and varied marine fauna.
At Gantheaume Point, you’ll have stunning views of the lighthouse and the spectacular red cliffs, before flying over Broome Jetty and Roebuck Bay to complete your breathtaking visit.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight