City sights experience
A helicopter daytime tour will change your view of Chicago, whether you’re visiting for a few days or have been a local for life. While everyone else is roaming the city streets on foot, you’ll be flying high above in the comfort of a state-of-the-art helicopter with an expert pilot.
You’ll see the city’s most iconic landmarks, like Navy Pier, the Willis Tower, Wrigley Field and countless others, with unobstructed views that travelers on the ground never get a chance to see.
Throughout the tour, your pilot will provide interesting facts about major Chicago landmarks and the city’s centuries of history that even the locals in your group probably don’t know.
Whether you want to make a memory with your special someone or are just looking for something to do in Chicago, our daytime tours won’t disappoint.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|150 €||150 €|
|2||300 €||150 €|
|3||450 €||150 €|
|4||600 €||150 €|
|5||750 €||150 €|
|6||900 €||150 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.