Summit of Reykjavik is a short exploration of the dynamic urban landscape of Reykjavik and the mountains that surround the world’s northernmost capital.
As we take off from the airport, you will see how quickly the city becomes smaller and smaller under our feet, with each turn of the wings of the helicopter.
Further in the tour, we land on a nearby summit where you will have the chance to capture a silent panorama of the vast blue ocean that embraces the shore of the city and take sight of the small islands scattered in the distance.
You will see behind you the crumbling mountains that, with their grandeur, could take your breath away... as well as the steaming volcanic hills that give this «Smokey Bay» its nickname.
The total duration of the tour is 40-45 minutes. 15-20 minute guided helicopter flight and a 15 minute landing on a nearby mountain.. Depending on helicopter type and weather
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|182 €||182 €|
|2||364 €||182 €|
|3||546 €||182 €|
|4||728 €||182 €|
|5||910 €||182 €|
|6||1 092 €||182 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.