Discover the raw but magical beauty of the Icelandic volcanic landscape.
As you climb over the lunar peninsula of Reykjanes, you can truly appreciate its greatness.
You will see countless volcanic craters, the unforgiving ocean that borders the coast, the geothermal zone of Seltún, the blue lagoon, Lake Kleifarvatn and Lake Grænavatn.
Of course, no visit would be complete without a landing and time to explore... on this tour we stop at Eldvörp on the peninsula of Reykjanes in the southwest of the island.
It is a row of craters 10 km long that contains extensive geothermal activity, so you will always see steam rising from the earth. This combination of rugged coastline and rising steam will make you feel like you’ve landed on another planet!
The total duration of the tour is 75 minutes. 50 minute guided helicopter flight and a 15 minute landing by a steaming crater
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|455 €||455 €|
|2||910 €||455 €|
|3||1 365 €||455 €|
|4||1 820 €||455 €|
|5||2 275 €||455 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.