Tour of Montreal 30 min
This 30-minute flight over Montreal, Quebec City, will allow you to observe this magnificent region made up of natural landscapes, forests, lakes and summits.
Montreal/crkn is the largest city in Quebec and the second most populous city in Canada, after Toronto and before Vancouver.
It is located mainly on the river island of Montreal, on the Saint Lawrence River in southern Quebec, of which it is the metropolis.
You will be flying in a Robinson R44 helicopter:
Jean Drapeau Park and the Casino.
Jacques Cartier Bridge
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work