Mont aspiring and Glaciers
Admire the exceptional and varied landscape of Mount Aspiring National Park.
Aspiring/Tititea is one of the highest peaks in New Zealand.
Located in Mount Aspiring National Park in the Otago region, it rises to an altitude of 3,033 metres. The Māori people called it Tititea, which can be translated into a “glowing peak”.
Spectacular glaciers, hiking trails, unique wildlife in a landscape surrounded by snow.
This flight is 25 minutes long
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight